- Our services are still being recorded and posted on our YouTube page.
- Thursday Morning Book Group 10 AM via Zoom
- Thursday Afternoon Book Group 4:00 PM in person + Zoom
- Thursday Evening Prayer at 5:00 PM in person + Zoom
- Grief Group Meets twice a month on Tuesdays at 6:30 via Zoom
See the weekly News and Notes for ZOOM links or call the office to have it sent to you.
Grief Group is led by Kathy Pender
There are many kinds of loss such as the loss of a loved one, the loss of health, the loss of a relationship or of a job, or the letting go of a long-held dream. Dealing with a significant loss can be one of the most difficult times in a person’s lifetime.
Loss is an inevitable part of life and grief is a natural part of the healing process. Each person’s experience of loss will have subtle nuances that will make it unlike any other loss, but what is common to all grief responses are the intense heart centered emotions. Emotions that others will also have felt, endured, and survived.
In these sessions, you will have the opportunity to learn about different kinds of loss, different grief responses, the effects of loss and grief, and to learn about grief as a process of healing. Please join us and feel free to bring a friend. All are welcome.